Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rosettes

Rosettes

I read a book yester-
transfixed

in my cold hard mull,

Sick lungs filling-

my frosted eyelashes, Now, double vision-
see what cannot be seen by common eyes

under microscope
There is
a
world,

a winter wonderland
complexand perlexing.

So small-
I wanted to know more.

Understand even a little,
of this deft transparent fragility.
Snow
ice crystals
so many forms

artistic genius of the cloud o'erhead
I can't begin to fathom-

hexagonical prisms,
light trapping, glinting- tinging like music-

pinging off their walls
as they twinkle through wind song

to silenced mounds.

stellar dendrites-
falling stars~

kiss of ivory angel lips,
as they hit your cheek-

Needles of ice-
I could shoot up your beauty with,

trade red blood for blue

cold life felt.

Bullet Rosette
reigning gun fire

from white and blue
sub degrees

ice like faceted diamond-
carved by none

into this unperceivable perfection.

Even the so called irregular crystals
are magestic-

are
fine abstract.

I photographed frost,
trapped on window pane,

a convict.

it was gold lit from firing pillar candles behind-
slow sexed silhouettes, nocturnal-

the seed planted in me
that started it all.

I dream here,
not of sunshine after rainfall,

not of the ensuing spectrum-
but

of
Ice Halo's

frozen vapours
encircling
sky

port holes
knife cut
circles

cutting the fruit of mind

to the expanse of the universal-

reverse osmosis
froze
mid
air.

cut whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment